|Alternative Title||The Development of Generalized Trust and Epistemic Trust of Preschool Children|
|Place of Conferral||北京|
|Keyword||学前儿童 泛化信任 认识性信任 代际传递 经验学习 单一信息源范式范式 冲突信息源范式|
|Abstract||信任的建立，影响个体的人际关系的建立，影响合作的形成，有助于人际关系的和谐对个体的发展以及心理健康都有着密切的关系，是个体社会适应的重要标志(Bernath & Feshbach, 1995; Rotenberg et al. , 2005; Rotter, 1967)。信任也是诚信的含义之一(吴继霞, 黄希庭, 2012)，对经济与社会发展有重要的作用(Knack & Keefer, 1997)。前人采用了不同的研究范式探查了儿童泛化信任和认识性信任的发展。但是目前很少有研究涉及4-6岁学前儿童的泛化信任及其代际传递；另外，目前对于泛化信任与认识性信任之间的关系还也是人们关注的问题。本研究旨在探讨学前儿童泛化信任和认识性信任的发展。|
|Other Abstract||The establishment of trust is an important symbol of social adjustment of individuals, which influences the building of individual's interpersonal relationship, affects the formation of cooperation, contributes to the harmony of interpersonal relationships, and is closely related to individual's own development and mental health (Bernath & Feshbach, 1995; Rotenberg et al. , 2005; Rotter, 1967). Trust also is one of the meanings of integrity (Wu & Huang, 2012), which plays an important role in economic and social development (Knack & Keefer, 1997). Researchers have adopted various paradigms to explore children’s generalized trust and epistemic trust.|
Nevertheless, very few researches has probed into young children’s generalized trust and studied the relationship between generalized trust and epistemic trust. The current study aimed to explore preschool children’s development of generalized trust and epistemic trust.
In Study One, a further advancement of the existed researches on parental transmission of generalized trust is conducted, trying to investigate whether preschoolers’ generalized trust could be influenced by their parents. Furthermore, Study One explores whether trusting children will turn to be less trusting when positive feedback is absent. Study Two takes epistemic trust as specific trust, and adopts both ―single-source‖ paradigm and ―conflicting sources‖ paradigm to investigate the development of preschoolers’ epistemic trust and its affecting factors.
The research will enrich the theory of trust development as well as provide educational practices with the implications of psychological theory.
In present research, sixty- four 4-year-old, sixty-two 5-yerar-old and sixty-three 6-year-old children were recruited from kindergartens. Multiple tasks were employed to investigate children’s development of generalized trust and epistemic trust and their affecting factors. The main findings are as follows:
1) From 4 to 6 years old, the children’s generalized trust declines with age.
2) The level of generalized trust of 6-year-old children is significantly related with their parent’s trust level and the characteristic of parental transmission. Furthermore, the transmission is not influenced by children’s secure attachment level and perspective-taking ability.
3) Preschool children will turn to be less trusting after negative feedback is given, showing that they could learn from the experience in trust development.
4) In ―single-source‖ paradigm, 4 to 6 years old children do not differ significantly in epistemic trust.
5) In ―single-source‖ paradigm, 6 year old children’s epistemic trust is significantly related with their generalized trust.
6) In ―conflicting sources‖ paradigm, preschool children’s epistemic trust is influenced by children’s age and the familiarity and status of the informant.
|刘黎. 学前儿童泛化信任和认识性信任的发展[D]. 北京. 中国科学院研究生院,2014.|
|Files in This Item:|
|刘黎-硕士学位论文.pdf（1038KB）||学位论文||限制开放||CC BY-NC-SA||View Application Full Text|
|Recommend this item|
|Export to Endnote|
|Similar articles in Google Scholar|
|Similar articles in Baidu academic|
|Similar articles in Bing Scholar|
Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.