3.留守大学生在依恋回避、依恋焦虑维度上的得分显著高于非留守大学生C t=3. 162, }0. 002; t=2. 239, }0. 025);一留守大学生的成人依恋存在性别差异，女生依恋回避、依恋焦虑的程度显著高于男生(t=-8.056,,p=0.000； t=-2. 367,p=0. 018 )。
4.联系频率、相聚时间对留守大学生依恋回避的得分影响显著(F=4. 223X0.002; X2.974, ,0.019);分离年龄、相聚时间对其依恋焦虑的得分影响显著(X4.977, p=0.002; X3.604, X0.006)。
5.相关分析表明:留守大学生成人依恋各维度与心理行为各因子之间相关显著;回归分析表明:依恋回避对人际关系有预测力(RZ=0. 19 )，依恋焦虑对抑郁(RZ=0. 11)、状态焦虑(RZ=0. 11)、特质焦虑(RZ=0. 16 )、人际关系(RZ=0. 18 )有较好的预测力。
Currently the problem of "left-behind children" has been the heated issue in our society. The "left-behind children" became the important proposal during NPC and CPPCC in 2007. With Reform policy and Urbanization process in China, the number of left-behind children will increase in the coming decades as the age goes. Therefore,the "left-behind children" problem occurs not only in childhood, but also will be extended to adulthood. This study will try to explore the effects of psychological behavior from the perspective of adult attachment theory among undergraduate from rural areas with left-behind experiences in childhood.This study wants to obtain the situation of adult attachment and psychological-behavioral characteristics of different dimensions of adult attachment through questionnaires among college students from rural areas with le8-behind experiences in childhood, and from the point of attachment to understand and explain their differences in psychology and behavior.And on this basis, to explore the relationship with left-behind experiences, adult attachment and psychological behavior.
In this study, 4271 rural college students were investigated through questionnaires and 1062 college students from rural areas with left-behind experiences in childhood are selected.
1 .The undergraduate from rural areas with left-behind experiences in interpersonal difficulties and less use of positive coping style.
2. Left-behind experience (separation of age, separation of duration, contact
frequency, frequency of coming back home and staying together served as index of
measuring the left-behind experience) has influence on their psychology and behavior.Research shows that the younger of separation, the lower of self-esteem level; the less use of more negative coping styles; the longer the separation duration, the higher the anxiety level, the more interpersonal problems; the more contact frequency; the lower their depression and anxiety, the less negative coping style; the fewer interpersonal problems. Home frequency and time together affect their anxiety and interpersonal relationships, but also largely influenced by other factors.
3. The left -behind Students' scores were significantly higher than non-Left students in attachment avoidance, attachment anxiety dimension (t=3.162, p=0.002; t=2.239, p=0.025); adult attachment in college students has gender differences; women's attachment avoidance and their degree of attachment anxiety are significantly higher than boys (t=一8.056, p=0.000; t=一2.367, p=0.018).
4. Students have contact frequency with their parents, and together time has significant effects on the scores of their attachment avoidance (F=4.223, p=0.002; F=2.974, p=0.019); separation of age and together time has significant effects on the attachment anxiety (F=4.977, p=0.002; F=3.604, p=0.006)
5. Correlation analysis shows that adult attachment dimensions of students left behind is significantly related with their psychological behavior factors; regression analysis shows that attachment avoidance have predictive power of the interpersonal relationships (R2一0.19), and attachment anxiety has better predictive power of depression (R2一0.11), state anxiety(R2=0.11), trait anxiety (Rz=0.16), relationships (R2一0.18)
6. The regression analysis of left- behind Students' adult attachment and left-behind experience on the psychological behavior factors shows that students'left-behind experience will have an impact on the psychological behavior through their attachment characteristics.