|Alternative Title||The development of Creative thinking for School children in Beijing and the Comparison over 13 years
|Place of Conferral||心理研究所
|Abstract||该研究使用纸笔测验考察了北京中小学生创造性思维的发展特点。测量工具采用“创造性思维测验”。被试为北京地区的两批学生，一批是1993年从小学三年级到高中三年级的普通中、小学生， 每个年级随机抽取一个班， 共387人（男生218人，女生169人）；另一批是2006年从小学三年级到高中三年级的普通中、小学生，每个年级随机抽取一个班，共420人（男生181人，女生239人）。根据测量结果，分析总结了2006年学生创造性思维的发展特点，并讨论学生创造性思维发展在13年前后的变化情况。主要研究结论如下：
|Other Abstract||This study investigated the major characteristics of creative thinking development for the school children in Beijing with paper/pencil tests. The “Creative Thinking Test” was executed. The representative samples were two groups of students who came from the classes in 3rd-grade to 12th-grade of normal schools in Beijing. The classes were selected at random, one grade one class. One group is composed of 387 students (218 males, 169 females) in 1993, the other is composed of 420 students (181 males, 239 females) in 2006. According to the data analysis, the major characteristics and the changes over the 13 years of the development of creative thinking for student were explored and discussed.
1) The development trends of three types of creative thinking were all flexuous increase with grade moving up. The mean score of elementary school students was the lowest. And scores of junior high school students and senior high school students were significant higher than elementary school students’.
2) The most rapid increase occurred from the 5th grade to 6th grade.
3) Slumps occurred in the 7th grade in PNE curve and also in the 9th and 12th grades in TPC curves. There was no slump in FGA curve.
4) The girl’s scores in PNE and TPC tests were significant better than boys’. No obvious gender difference was found in FGA test.
5) The scores of three creative thinking tests in 2006 were all better than those in 1993. Separately, the scores of FGA and TPC tests in 2006 were significant higher than the corresponding scores in 1993, and no significant difference was found in two PNE tests.
6) There was no significant difference in the maximum scores of the three creative thinking tests between 2006 and 1993.
7) The most rapid developing period of three types of creative thinking in 2006 were the 5th grade and the 6th grade. The same period in 1993 was from the 7th grade to 9th grade.
8) In 1993, there is no significant gender difference for each creative thinking test. In 2006, PNE and TPC results had remarkable gender difference that girls were higher than boys. No significant gender difference was found in FGA tests.|
许君. 北京中小学生创造性思维的发展以及十三年前后之比较[D]. 心理研究所. 中国科学院心理研究所,2007.
Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.