|Alternative Title||The Infuences of Self-consciousness and Life Satisfaction of Rural Adolescents' on Their Internet Addiction Disorder|
|Place of Conferral||中国科学院心理研究所|
|Keyword||农村青少年 网络成瘾 自我意识 生活满意度|
而当前，农村青少年普遍地存在这样的特点，父母外出打工，家中由祖辈看管，他们除了学习之外没有其他兴趣的培养或技能的培训，这些特点使他们更喜欢上网，再力「}之农村网吧监管不严等情况，加剧了农村青少年的网络成瘾问题。更有统计数据表明，我国刑事案件中很大比例为青少年犯罪。“网瘾”己经是青少年群体重要的犯罪诱导因素。青少年“网瘾”问题其实是心理问题(陈恒，2006 ) ,心理问题会导致网络成瘾，而心理问题的形成与自我认知等存在密切关联。因此本研究希望了解网络成瘾与自我意识的关系。自我意识具体到生活中，反映着一个人对生活的满意程度。自我意识是抽象的，而生活中的快乐幸福感是具体的。当一个人感受不到快乐，就可能寻求情绪的出口，而网络正起到了这种作用。本研究认为自我意识水平可能影响着一个人对生活的满意程度，而这种对生活的满意程度是网络成瘾的重要影响因素。因此尝试研究网络成瘾、自我意识及生活满意度这三者之间的关系。
本研究对网络成瘾、自我意识和生活满意度的概念、理论、结构及相关影响因素进行了梳理和整合，以中学生网络成瘾诊断量表(IAI)DS )、儿童自我意识量表(CSS)及中国青少年生活满意度量表(CASLSS )为研究工具，选取河南省宁陵县阳骚乡二中的11-16岁学生，以班级为单位进行调查，共调查学生473人，通过排除无效问卷后J，共回收有效问卷443份;通过描述性统计，了解到农村青少年的家庭的基本情况，为此进一步地通过描述性统计了解其网络成瘾、自我意识及生活满意度的基本情况。之后进一步采用卡方分析、独立样本T检验、单因素方差分析、相关分析和回归分析的方法考察了农村青少年网络成瘾、自我意识及生活满意度的差异及三者之间的关系，得出了以下结论:
In our country, with the popularity of Internet use, Internet addiction problems have become a heated issue. The phenomenon of Internet addiction draws attention from many researchers and all walks of life. According to relevant state statistic report, until the end of December 2014, the online population under the age of 19 accounted for more than 20% of the country's total. Considering the ages, the online population aged 10 to 19 is becoming larger. These teenagers are still weak in judging right from wrong. They have strong curiosity and are quick in imitating things and thus vulnerable to the influence of bad online information.
Current rural adolescents have such characteristics: Their parents have left home to work, they are looked after by their grandparents. Apart from study, they have no chance to develop hobbies or skills. All these make it easier for them to spend time online, plus the fact that Internet bars in rural areas lack sufficient supervision which worsens the problem. Relevant statistical materials showed that the total number of juvenile criminal cases accounted for a large proportion of the country's total. Internet addiction has become a major cause of juvenile crime. Juvenile Internet addiction is actually psychological problems and psychological problems cause Internet addiction disorder. The formation of psychological problems have close connection with self-cognition. So, this study aims to find out the relations between Internet addiction Disorder and self-consciousness. Self-consciousness in real life reveals how much one is satisfied with his life. Self-consciousness is abstract, one's joy and happiness can be seen. When one is unhappy, he is likely to fmd an outlet for his emotion, and Internet is exactly such an outlet. In this study, the author presumes that one's self-consciousness may influence the level of his satisfaction towards life, and such level of satisfaction is a critical factor in the formation of Internet addiction disorder. Thus, this study aims to find out the relations between Internet addiction disorder, self-consciousness and life satisfaction.
In this study, the concepts, theories, structures and interaction of Internet addiction disorder, self consciousness and life satisfaction are sorted out, the "Diagnosis of Middle School Students' Internet Addiction (IADDS), the "Self Consciousness Scale" and the "Youth Life Satisfaction Scale" are taken as research tools. The students aged from 11 to 16 are chosen from the No. 2 Middle School of Yangyi Township, Ningling County, Henan Province. Questionnaires were distributed in each chosen class. 473 students have done the questionnaire survey, out of which 443 questionnaires are valid. According to descriptive statistics, the basic condition of the families of the rural adolescents are known, and further descriptive statistics show basic condition of their Internet addiction problems, self-consciousness and life satisfaction. After that, the Chi-square analysis, independent samples T test, single factor analysis of variance, cowelation analysis and regression analysis were done to know the difference in demographic variables for rural adolescents in their Internet addiction disorder, self consciousness and life satisfaction and the relations among the three factors. The following conclusions have been drawn:
(1) The Internet addiction disorder rate for the rural adolescents is 23%, There are significant differences in the number of students within the demographic variables (left-behind and non left-behind, sexes, only children and non-only children and academic scores) for the Internet addiction of rural adolescents. Among them, left-behind rural adolescents;: have a significantly higher proportion of Internet addiction problems than that of non left-behind rural adolescents. Boys have a significantly higher proportion of Internet addiction problems than that of girls. The only children have a significantly higher proportion of Internet addiction problems than that of non-only children. Students with lower-than-average scores have the highest proportion of Internet addiction problems. This is followed by students with average scores and students with average and above-average scores have the lowest proportion of Internet addiction problems. There are significant differences in the scores of Internet addiction disorder test between those left behind and non left behind and sexes and among different academic scores and ages. Among them, those left behind have significant higher scores than the non left-behind ones, boys have significant higher scores than girls, those with lower-than-average academic scores have significant higher scores than the ones with average and above-average academic scores, those aged 15 and above have significant higher scores than othei0 ages surveyed on.
(2) There is a borderline significance in the numbers of students between those left behind and non left-behind. There are no significant differences within the demographic variables for both sexes, only children and non-only children and those with different academic scores. There are significant differences within the demographic variables for the self consciousness of rural adolescents. Among them, the self-consciousness of non left-behind adolescents is significantly higher than that of those left behind. Girls have significantly higher self-consciousness than boys. tudents with average-level scores have the highest self-consciousness. This is followed by students with average and above-average scores, and students with lower-than-average scores have the lowest self-consciousness.
(3) There are significant differences within the demographic variables for life satisfaction for rural adolescents. Among them, life satisfaction for non left-behind adolescents is significantly higher than that of those left behind. Girls have higher life satisfaction than boys. Non-only children have higher life satisfaction than only children. Students with average-level scores have the highest life satisfaction. This is followed by students with above-average scores, and students with lower-than-average scores have the lowest life satisfaction. Those rural adolescents aged 13 and 14 have the highest life satisfaction.
(4) There is a significant negative correlation between Internet addiction disorder and self-consciousness. There is a significant positive correlation between self-consciousness and life satisfaction. There is a significant negative correlation between Internet addiction disorder and life satisfaction.
(5) Life satisfaction is he mediator between self-consciousness and Internet addiction disorder. For boys, life satisfaction has a partial mediation effect between the two, while for girls, it has a masking effect.
|李新梅. 农村青少年自我意识和生活满意度对于网络成瘾的影响[D]. 中国科学院心理研究所. 中国科学院大学,2017.|
|Files in This Item:|
|李新梅-硕士学位论文.pdf（7410KB）||学位论文||限制开放||CC BY-NC-SA||Application Full Text|
|Recommend this item|
|Export to Endnote|
|Similar articles in Google Scholar|
|Similar articles in Baidu academic|
|Similar articles in Bing Scholar|
Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.